好心慌意亂卻又想翩翩起舞扭動的歌,戀愛拉💞💞💞

 

Ooh, yeah
 
I'll admit, I was wrong
我承認 我錯了
What else can I say, girl?
除此之外我還該說什麼?
Can't you break my head and not my heart?
你就不能只讓我腦袋混亂而別傷我的心嗎?
I was drunk, I was gone, that don't make it right but
我當時醉了 神智不清 雖說這樣並不能將我做的事合理化
I promise there were no feelings involved
但我保證我絕對不是有意的
Mmm
嗯...
 
 
She said "Boy, tell me honestly
她說「男孩 老實告訴我
Was it real or just for show?" Yeah
這段關係到底是認真的還是只是逢場作戲?」
She said "Save your apologies
她說「別跟我道歉
Baby, I just gotta know"
寶貝 我真的認真想知道」
 
How long has this been goin' on?
是從什麼時候開始的呢?
You've been creepin' 'round on me
你開始情不自禁地愛上我
While you're callin' me baby
像這樣叫著我寶貝
How long has this been goin' on?
像這樣的關係已經有多久了?
You've been actin' so shady (shady)
我最近總感覺
I've been feelin' it lately, baby
你表現的越來越可疑(形跡鬼祟)
 

Ooo-oh, yeah
 
Ooo-oh, encore
 
Oooh-ooh-oh
 
 
I'll admit, it's my fault
我承認 這是我的錯
But you gotta believe me
但你要相信我啊
When I say it only happened once, hmm
當我說著這絕對下不為例的時候
I tried and I tried, but you'll never see that
我不斷嘗試著 但你從來都看不到我的真心
You're the only I wanna love, oh, yeah
你是我唯一深愛的人 哦 沒錯
 
She said "Boy, tell me honestly (honestly)
她說「男孩 老實告訴我(老實說)
Was it real or just for show?" (real or just for show)

文章標籤

創作者介紹
創作者 Jane 的頭像
Jane

珍.藏

Jane 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()